I had surgery this morning to fix my broken ankle. I now have screws in my ankle to match Mike's from his wreck 11 years ago. It was quick and now I am resting, a lot. Pain has been minor, but I'm sure that is a result of the medication. I see the hand specialist on Friday. Hopefully it won't require anything but the splint, but given my job, fixing my hand is quite important. Please continue to pray, especially for Mike, as he is the one dealing with insurance and all of the issues that have occurred due to this incident. I know he is tired and stressed. But we also know God is in control.
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4
No comments:
Post a Comment