Saturday, January 16, 2010
I don't have a catchy title...
My friend and babysitter finally got a good smile shot of Mikaela. We've seen this expression many times but never could capture it on film. It looks like she's having a lot of fun at Mrs. Megan's house!
Practicing tummy time at Mrs. Megan's house.

Talking with Mommy about her day...
Reaction to the camera...
Every night when we give Mikaela her bath, she has to "put up her dukes." She sits in the tub the entire time that way. It's pretty funny.
Today we went grocery shopping so I kept Mikaela in the Moby wrap. At some point she got fussy (because she was fighting sleep) and worked herself up a little so that when she finally gave up, her head began to flop back so I had to hold her. So much for being "hands free" in the wrap. Oh well. At least she got a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment