I know we are 10 days into the new year but I I saw this on another blog and wanted to do it. I'm just now getting a moment to do so. Here is our year, in review.
January:
Mike surprised me with a weekend getaway (just to downtown Dallas) but it was still a lot of fun. We went to see the TransSiberian Orchestra at the AAC.

We also saw the King Tut exhibit downtown during our romantic weekend.

February:
We had a Moonlight and Roses dinner at the church. Here are the couples at our table. Phil and Chelsea Cook, Adam and Jenny Wells, and us.

We also found out at the end of February that we were expecting, though we didn't tell anyone for several weeks.

The week we found out we went to a Mavs game with my folks. I managed to keep the secret, as tough as it was.

Mike also got a cast on his arm in February. It was glow in the dark.

March:
We had our first sonogram.

April:
I chaperoned Imagination Celebration with Plano RDSPD. There we met several deaf actors. I forget his name, but this is the guy who played the oldest Cole in Mr. Holland's Opus, standing with my co-worker, Leslie.

This was a dance workshop.

May:
We bought a new car.

We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We go to open our time capsule full of well wishes and predictions friends made at showers and such.

To celebrate, we went to a Murder Mystery Dinner at the Gaylord Texan.

June:
A good friend, Melissa got married.

July:
My VBS 4th grade class

Dear friends of ours left the church to embark on a new adventure, but they didn't go too far. We still see them from time to time!

My first baby shower was hosted by the Lemrick girls.

August:
Cocoa Bean graduated from dog school.

Mike grew a beard.

My friend's baby, Dylan was born. This picture is actually from October, but I didn't have his birth picture and he was born in August so I put it here.

September:
Astros v. Phillies game in Houston with college friends.

Cocoa Bean's pool party

My 30th birthday surprise party

October:
My church shower

November:
Perhaps the best month of all this year.


December:


We are hopeful for what 2010 will bring. God continues to amaze us with His mercies and provisions. Here's to a new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment