For the past 5 years, I have had blank windows in our "great" room. When we moved in, we had no furniture for the room anyway. Over the past five years we've inherited various pieces of furniture that have taken residence there, but we've only just started envisioning a plan for the space. While this room is far from being complete, I did finally get some curtains (for very cheap) and it just changes the look of the whole room. Decorating is fun!
Don't you love how it just warms the feeling of the room and makes it cozier? When I did our family room, I felt like I was walking into a new house. Now Todd wants them on every.single.window!
ReplyDeleteI know! I have enjoyed it everyday since. It would feel like a new house except for all the kid toys! Guess I should have picked those up before taking pics. Oh well!
ReplyDelete