Saturday, June 11, 2011

Busy Day

Today was the Plano area Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.  Mike and I run with "Bethie's Angels" a team that my best friend, Kylar started in memory of her aunt who recently passed away from breast cancer.  I couldn't run as my ankle isn't quite ready for that, but I walked with Shantelle, Kylar's sister-in-law, while pushing Mikaela in the stroller.   We had a great time getting out in the heat for a great cause.

Our team: Bethie's Angels

Dancing in the grass before the race
with Jessie after the race

Memorial Garden
 

 











































































































































































After baths and afternoon naps, we went out in the backyard to bathe the dog and let Mikaela play in her new princess pool. 





Cocoa Bean has her own pool

The girls in their pools


After awhile, we put her slide in the pool and she had a blast with that.
sliding down for probably the 20th time

taking a break from swimming to play fetch with the dog

No comments:

Post a Comment