After church we spent lunch time with Graem-ma, Graempa and Aunt Amy. Here are some pictures from the afternoon.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to every mother today. I have been truly blessed this Mother's Day. First, Mikaela slept 7 hrs last night from 10 to 5. It wasn't her longest stretch ever, but her best timed. At 5 when she woke to eat, I fed her for a few moments before she drifted off to sleep again. Instead of putting her back down as I usually do, I rocked her for a few moments. Her head against my shoulder, I smiled and prayed softly thanking Jesus for the gift of Mikaela. It was a perfect way to start my first Mother's Day. I know as she grows, the opportunities to hold her like that will quickly fade so I cherish every chance I get.
After church we spent lunch time with Graem-ma, Graempa and Aunt Amy. Here are some pictures from the afternoon.







After church we spent lunch time with Graem-ma, Graempa and Aunt Amy. Here are some pictures from the afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment